Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

The Official Christmas Card Exchange!

23K views 288 replies 48 participants last post by  sasasola 
#1 ·
Whoever is interested this is how it works....

PM me with your username/name/ and address. I will compile a list and send it out to only the people who are participating! PLEASE do not post your mailing address on this thread! You must send out a card to everybody on the list, no picking and choosing, either a plain jane christmas card, picture card, or get fancy with homemade cards!

The deadline for this is October 31st! Cards should go out by the second week in December to the people overseas/border get them in time!

Start sending in the PMs! And start trying to get pics of the babies :camera:

#10 ·
Postage is just a little more expenssive to send. Just take them to the post office and give them the ones that go overseas and they will put a "special" stamp on it. It takes longer for them to get them which is why I say they should be out by the second week in December

#13 ·
PM sent! Thanks for doing this!

You might want to send the overseas cards even earlier than the second week of Dec. I have a friend living in Germany right now (military wife), and she said that overseas mail is traveling painfully slow. She ordered something online, and it took 10 weeks to get it!! :disgusted: Regular mail shouldn't be that slow, but it's still slow.

#14 ·
I literally feel like a little kid at Christmas time waiting now. LOL

I really wanted to get professional pics done of the boys, but Mason doesn't do well under certain circumstances. He just stresses way to easily. Soooooooo I decided to get super creative this year with my cards and went out and bought a nice, cute Christmas backdrop to use for pics of Mason and Logan. I will not be posting pics of the backdrop here or the actual pics of the boys so it'll be a surprise when my cards go out. It will be so hard not to share them though! :)

I hope there's a lot participating in this. It should be fun! :)

#22 · (Edited)
We have exceded last years list!!!! So far we have 20 names! YAYYYY. Keep them coming in! We did cars with pawprints on them last year....thinkin' about scratching that idea again LOL what a mess :p

If anybody decides they cannot participate, please let me know and I will take your name off the list!

#29 ·
Bumpity bump bump :) Come on everyone, this is super fun! MY wall had so many cards last year. You dont even need to send anything fancy, last year I sent a regular christmas card but this year I am planning :)
I agree!!! I missed out last year, but can't wait to participate this year. So much fun! :)

I am so excited for this... I hope people include pictures, too... I don't have children, so I am excited to do a photo card for the first time or something creative... I always display all the "kid" cards, so I hope to have a lot of "fur baby" cards/pictures, too!! :)
I know I'm including pics. Already have a plan so hopefully it'll work like I'm hoping. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.