Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Deacon learned 'drop it' !! (vid)

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Letty'sMama 
#1 ·
Excuse my homely appearance ... ball shorts and a t-shirt are my lounging clothes ^_^ haha! I just started teaching Deacon drop it last night and he got it right away!! And to think that was something I thought he'd never be able to do... I just hadn't tried! lol. He gets distracted by the camera halfway through the video haha! Hope you guys enjoy!:cheers:

#8 ·
Brittani, he's 5 months old now :) Just turned 5 months this last monday. And no, I haven't really taught him leave it, but he knows what 'no' means and I usually just tell him no if he's starting to do something he isn't supposed to lol. I did work with leave it a little bit ... putting food on the ground and teaching it to him that way, but I actually forgot about it until just now haha. I might start back up on that one next ^_^ And thanks, mom2jax&bay!! I can't take much credit though, he catches onto some things so fast, he almost doesn't even need me! He just needs the treats! hahaha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.