Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

A pets 10 Commandments

27K views 39 replies 40 participants last post by  sergio87 
#1 · (Edited)
A Pet's Ten Commandments

1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I only have you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

~Author Unknown

See less See more
#32 ·
Hi

A Pet's Ten Commandments

1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.

2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.

3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.

4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I only have you.

5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.

6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.

7. Before you hit me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet I choose not to bite you.

8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.

9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.

10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.

~Author Unknown

Thanks for the comment and for sharing the news....

#38 ·
Therapy dog training ohio.

The pooch ought to be accustomed to each kind of condition and needs to act appropriately. At long last Don't be modest about soliciting your canine be taken out from the pool or the session in the event that you are feeling awkward. In case you're keen on finding an administration puppy, feline or another creature to help with your relief from discomfort. You might need to counsel the nearby creature to protect.

therapy dog training ohio | Shortcuts to Therapy Dog Training Ohio Only Handful of People Know About

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.