Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Lexi loves Kleenex!

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  boxerlove84 
#1 ·
We came home to this yesterday.. A whole box of Kleenex exploded all over the living room floor!! Dog breed Canidae Dog Carnivore Sporting Group

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

See less See more
#13 ·
Lucy loves Kleenex too!...and phonebooks she's shredded a couple of those, it was like a confetti party when we got home! she was so proud of herself! :clap2:

#14 ·
Nikki likes to shred paper. She grabs something from the recycling bin and proudly prances into the livingroom with it to start shredding. It's so cute how proud she is and how delicate she shreds. When I take it from her and pick up the pieces the temper tantrum happens... She desperately tries the save the pieces I haven't picked up and jumps to grab the pieces I have. It's sooo funny.

#16 ·
@boxerlove84 they have two of those Dino toys. One was a baby one I got for Tessa who is 2 1/2 it stayed in perfect condition until Lexi the monster came into our lives and destroyed it! Haha. They now have the bigger size and Lexi is slowing tearing that one apart! It's funny how different the two of them are!

#18 ·
I know exactly what you mean! Gabby never tore up her toys. In fact, she seemed to take care of them and lick them instead of playing. Lol. Now she really has nothing to do with them.

Maggie is a destroyer. I think it's a game to her to see how quickly she can rip out the squeaker. :D Until she opens her toys and I can pull everything out, I have to hover over her like a hawk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.