Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Our little girl Matilda

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  af_wx_wife 
#1 ·
#12 ·
Thank you so much guys! We originally got Matilda because our white boxer Major was sad when we moved out of my moms. He was use to being with a pack and didn't take the move well. So we went and got her. My wife and I have always wanted a female flashy boxer so we took the leap. Well as everyone knows boxer puppies are a full time Job. She is a bundle of energy and power. I'm pretty sure Major is more annoyed than anything. She is constantly climbing and laying all over him. He's 8 now and slowed down significantly over the past year. He just wants to relax and chill. Well too bad Major it's play time all day every day lol. Don't get me wrong we love the crap outa that little crack head. She makes up for the stress with her amazing loving personality. There is so much great information on here and absolutely stunning representations of the boxer breed. Thanks again for the welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#13 ·
Our Maggie was 11 yrs old when we brought Pheona into the house. She loved having a friend but not so much the play all the time. We all knew when Maggie had enough & Pheona knew it too. After Maggie passed we waited a while & it was so heart breaking to just see Pheona so sad & depressed. We brought Murphy home & she was like Pheona at the young age. We keep telling Pheona that Maggie is looking down on her telling her that pay back is a you know what. I am positive that Maggie is saying it too. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.