Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would like to stud Apollo before getting him fixed.

5K views 47 replies 21 participants last post by  vashau4 
#1 · (Edited)
#39 ·
I believe they're called bull-boxers and they already exist. Sad.

And no I don't have that urge. While I got Moxie from a byb I refuse to contribute to the large genepool of poorly bred and unwanted 'mutts'.

#42 ·
Are you people really that up tight? Smh. I know a lot of you are posting just to get your # of posts up. Your argument is stale. I was joking about the Pixers. So, there is already a breed called bull boxers? I guess thats cool because some "breeder" bred the dogs. All breeds are mixed with something. I take the opinions on BF for what they are..opinions. Have a great day.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

#46 ·
Are you people really that up tight? Smh. I know a lot of you are posting just to get your # of posts up. Your argument is stale. I was joking about the Pixers. So, there is already a breed called bull boxers? I guess thats cool because some "breeder" bred the dogs. All breeds are mixed with something. I take the opinions on BF for what they are..opinions. Have a great day.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Really? This is a site about boxers and you don't understand WHY we're so "uptight" about people who want to breed boxers who should not be bred? You don't get the fact that we're all boxer lovers and just want what's best for this breed? You don't think that we want to see the number of boxer related health issues to decline at best, if not go away completely? You think this is all about the number of posts we have? WOW! I think you're the one who's more interested in the number of posts you have. Seems to me you're just trying to start something here.

#45 ·
Well since I was the only other person with a low post count to comment besides Juana I'll assume that comment was about me. No I am not posting to get my count up I could care less about how many posts I have. Your ignorance just irritates me. And you're not funny either. Just fyi.

Yes they're called bull-boxers and it's a very common 'designer' breed cross. They're just mutts. Most end up in shelters and euthanised because they're a 'bully' breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.