Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Waiting for our new boxer pup :)

4K views 64 replies 13 participants last post by  NikkiL 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.. I am excited to be part of your forum. I have a four year old boxer named Breeze, and our golden Bentley. We are very excited and awaiting the birth of our new pup. She is due Dec 30th and we have waited a long time for her!!! The wait gets harder the closer we get. I look forward to being about of this community. Thanks :)

#5 · (Edited)
Yes, our pup is from the same litter, Biancales! Yassa's pups!! Are you waiting for a male or female?? We have not yet agreed on a name.. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated lol We have been back and forth for well over a year on a name. Here is a picture of Breezy and Bentley. Breezy is a 4 year old boxer and Bentley is 7 this March.

Attachments

#11 ·
I want a flashy female. Are you waiting for flashy too? I also have a brindle boxer (10 months) so want a fawn one now :) I also have a pug cross who is 11 years. Yes it feels like forever!!! I have named my girl Penny, she already has a bowl with her name on it for Christmas lol

#7 ·
I agree with ^^^ above..

My puppy was just born over the weekend.. I have 1 day old pictures of the litter and i want to pick my Female out and put a face to name and bring her home... Come on 8 Weeks fly by so i can bring her home and post post post pictures of her and start spoiling her and cuddling!! :):)

#21 ·
Karma is 5 weeks there... Today she turned 8 months!

Yassa is amazing! She is my favorite of the breeders girls. A very good and attentive mother too. She keeps those pups so clean! Karma has very good cleaning habits, noisy mind you, but very clean! She even cleans Desi all the time!

View attachment 22433

That was 1 week old

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
She's so cute!! She lost her white! Noisy as in snoring? I love that! Crazy yes I know lol

Poor Liz is going to be so busy the next few months! It's so excited but I'm sure a lot of work! One's a lot never mind 20 lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

#22 ·
How exciting so many are waiting for the same litter! :) I think its so funny because my moms name is Penny! and it's really making a come back lol...... I don't know if I want to stick with the B's??? I am waiting for a flashy female (I think) Im not sure we will know when we get there to pick :)

#31 ·
Breezygirl... I heard you went to Yassa's second litter instead of the first one. That bumped my family into the 6th waiting position and since the first 5 wanted males we got our pick of the females. It felt as if everything was working out well for us, the finding a great breeder after lots of research, the time the puppy would be born was supposed to be my birthday, but she stretched it out a couple days, and the time the puppy came home worked out well. Hence why we named her Karma.

I think this is awesome! There are 3 of us waiting for that litter on this forum and another who already has from the first litter.
I do believe they mean that I am the one who already has a puppy (Karma) from the first litter. Just wanted to clarify.

I also have a 4 month old from Zaire's first litter. So I've been through what you all are going through twice already in the last 8 months! We were supposed to wait until next year to get our second puppy from there but an opportunity came along to get Destiny early.

Yes, Karma is noisy in everything she does. Cleaning herself she makes disgusting slurping noises. She belches, snorts, grunts, sighs, and farts at random times throughout the day. She's noisy, but Destiny makes 100 times more noise than Karma. This little girl snorts up a storm all day long. Two favorite nicknames for Desi is Miss-Snorts-A-Lot and Snorts. You've all obviously heard Yassa and Destiny makes almost as much noise as she does! I LOVE IT and wouldn't want it any other way.

#33 ·
Breezygirl... I heard you went to Yassa's second litter instead of the first one. That bumped my family into the 6th waiting position and since the first 5 wanted males we got our pick of the females. It felt as if everything was working out well for us, the finding a great breeder after lots of research, the time the puppy would be born was supposed to be my birthday, but she stretched it out a couple days, and the time the puppy came home worked out well. Hence why we named her Karma.

I do believe they mean that I am the one who already has a puppy (Karma) from the first litter. Just wanted to clarify.

I also have a 4 month old from Zaire's first litter. So I've been through what you all are going through twice already in the last 8 months! We were supposed to wait until next year to get our second puppy from there but an opportunity came along to get Destiny early.

Yes, Karma is noisy in everything she does. Cleaning herself she makes disgusting slurping noises. She belches, snorts, grunts, sighs, and farts at random times throughout the day. She's noisy, but Destiny makes 100 times more noise than Karma. This little girl snorts up a storm all day long. Two favorite nicknames for Desi is Miss-Snorts-A-Lot and Snorts. You've all obviously heard Yassa and Destiny makes almost as much noise as she does! I LOVE IT and wouldn't want it any other way.
OMG that is awesome!! SO funny because when you posted her pic I giggled because she is the one I would have picked! Congrats and I think it is so fitting that you named her Karma! Would love to see updated pics!! :)

#43 ·
Always so exciting to get a new puppy. Lucky you

#44 ·
Ok... I know there are others waiting .. Yassa is due today.. and I cant wait to get some news! lol.. I have to laugh at myself because I am beyond excited, and seems like forever that we have been waiting for her!

#47 ·
I have first pick (of the females) .. Im so excited!! I have my fingers crossed for you and I both! lol you want flashy also right? .. Well Im not 100% I go back and forth, I figure I will know her when I see her lol. I keep checking .. my husband is laughing at me!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.