Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

So, then there came Annie...

1K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  tguinter 
#1 ·
Isn't it funny how, once you HAVE a boxer, others just seem to "find" you?

We saw Annie (her name was Stella) posted on Facebook five days ago. We'd been toying with the idea of getting a furry companion for Gibby anyway, and the girl that posted Annie was doing so because her husband was going to end up deploying a lot sooner than they thought. She has two small children (one isn't even two yet) and the puppy had been a gift. Well, as sweet a gift as it was, that's a lot to deal with alone. So, they thought it was best to rehome the puppy.

Which brings us to Gibby being a big brother, and a pretty good one so far!!

Annie (my girls were arguing over Annie and Bella so they compromised and named her Annabelle. Annie, for short) is almost 14 weeks old.

We weren't expecting her but we sure are happy! Gibby, wasn't too sure about her at first because the second he jumped down out of the Jeep to meet her, she ran up a smacked him right in the face. :crazyeye: LOL He sure does love her now, though!!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
She is cute. I love how they met. Smacking her new big brother in the face.
True boxer love!

#13 ·
Thanks everyone!

I've just been looking at the AKC registration papers that were given to us with Annie. I hate to say this, but judging by the name on the papers, it looks like she MIGHT have originally come from a puppy mill. I googled his name and they are on the North Penn Puppy Mill Watch website. :down:

I don't care where she came from but I hate that for the dogs. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.