Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Logan and Abby Loving the Blizzard! (Pics)

3K views 39 replies 24 participants last post by  roxiesproudpapa 
#1 ·
We're in New Hampshire where we're getting hit hard by a snow storm. The weather channel called it Blizzard Nemo. We're expected to get 12-24". I'd say we're getting close to 24", if not more. This morning we got up and shoveled an area where the dogs can do their business. Logan and Abby decided they wanted nothing to do with that. They wanted to go through the snow! They both took off and ran to the far end of our yard where they'd literally run into the deepest parts of the snow. In some spots it's almost over Abby's head! Here are some pics of them enjoying their romp through the yard.

There are a few more in my album on Facebook. I'm hoping to update it through the day. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...=a.10200330331008363.191059.1457054883&type=1

See less See more
#3 ·
I had photos like that last winter but am not crying that we havent gotten hit here that hard this winter I know I know I just cursed our whole area to a major snow fall they look like they are having the best time "swimming' in the white stuff

#6 ·
Awesome pics Mandy. I just heard from my brother in Portsmouth and he sent a pic. He says its still snowing so hard to tell how much snow they have with all the drifts as well. He is thinking 24-30". My brother has lived his whole life in NH and rarely sends me pics or calls if there is a storm hes just used to it. But this one must be different. He still has power

#15 ·
Thanks guys! I've brought them out a few more times, but now they're to chicken to go in. It must've been the morning rush to get out there to do their business. LOL

Awesome pics Mandy. I just heard from my
brother in Portsmouth and he sent a pic. He says its still snowing so hard to tell how much snow they have with all the drifts as well. He is thinking 24-30". My brother has lived his whole life in NH and rarely sends me pics or calls if there is a storm hes just used to it. But this one must be different. He still has power
Portsmouth is about a 45-50 minute drive for us. Those closer to the coast got hit hard, especially the people right on the coast because of the winds and high tides. They're expecting some flooding. Hopefully everyone stays safe out there. Are you originally from NH too?

Nice photos, but you can have the snow!! I'm waiting for the "Spring"! Stay Warm, and Dry!!
It's hard to believe we had only patches of snow on the ground before the storm. We were almost snow free, but now we've got about 2' in one whack! I'm ready for spring too, but will enjoy watching my knuckleheads playing in it for now. Just hoping this is the last hurrah! :)

#8 ·
Ah, we didn't get nearly the snow you did, but a lot. Porter's school was cancelled. This is his first REAL snow having got none last winter, which was freaky. He, also, wanted nothing to do with the lanes I risked a heart attack to cut.

#21 ·
He usually doesn't care for it, but earlier in the season he was getting into playing in it. He will not go into the snowbanks like Logan and Abby. It's very cold out there today so he just wants to do his business and then he wants to go back inside. It's supposed to be warmer tomorrow so I'm hoping he'll want to play a bit more tomorrow. Plus he'll have his trails to go through (dad's snowblowing right now).

#23 ·
Beautiful pictures.....

I am in New Hampshire too. We ahve about 20 inches.
Daisy, (our Miami baby) is not sure what to make of the snow. She needed a path shovled to do her business...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.