Cardiologist Appointment Booked for Tomorrow. - Page 5 - Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums
Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums
Go Back   Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums > Keep Your Dog Healthy > Health concerns

BoxerForums.com is the premier Boxer Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2012, 09:24 AM   #41 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
GoudasMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Duncan Oklahoma
Posts: 2,298
Default

Thats wonderful news!! Keep up to good work Boss
__________________
Gouda 9/6/01 - 7/19/12

Sue - Mom to Kippah rescued 8/19/12
GoudasMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #42 (permalink)
Super User
 
boxerlove84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,677
Default

Yay! That's great news! I hope he continues to do well!


Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App
__________________
Mom to Gabby, Maggie, and Benjamin.
boxerlove84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:21 PM   #43 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
2manydogs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kawartha Lakes, Ontario
Posts: 5,906
Default

What do you mean his temp. was elevated? What was it reading at? Was bloodwork done to see if he had elevated white blood cells? I would hold right off on the rabies vaccine. It has so many side effects and his little body is obviously going through something right now. It would be in his best interest to hold off until every thing else has been sorted out.
__________________
Kari ~ Keeper, servant and mommy to the following crew



**Proudly Raw fed since 2010**

www.kacoboxers.com
2manydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:14 PM   #44 (permalink)
BoxerForums Addict
 
af_wx_wife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Central Texas
Posts: 2,441
Default

Great news on Boss. What was his temp?? Our vet won't give any shots if the temp is up on the dogs.
__________________
af_wx_wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #45 (permalink)
Power User
 
BuddhaBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 510
Default

I am not sure what the reading was.. But she said it was too high so to hold off in the vaccine. We were going to go back today but I think I'm going to hold off a few more days.


Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
__________________
BuddhaBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #46 (permalink)
Power User
 
BuddhaBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 510
Default

No blood work was done.


Sent from my iPhone using PG Free
__________________
BuddhaBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
PetGuide.com
Basset.net DobermanTalk.com GoldenRetrieverForum.com OurBeagleWorld.com
BoxerForums.com DogForums.com GoPitbull.com PoodleForum.com
BulldogBreeds.com FishForums.com HavaneseForum.com SpoiledMaltese.com
CatForum.com GermanShepherds.com Labradoodle-dogs.net YorkieForum.com
Chihuahua-People.com RetrieverBreeds.com