Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

R.I.P Ambition

4K views 40 replies 35 participants last post by  Marita86 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, today is a sad day, i had to put Fawn (Ambition) down this morning, after 6 months she finally lost most of the control of her back legs, she could still walk but kept falling down, she had that look on her face... like whats wrong with me, i knew it was time to say goodbye, she was ten years old and the prettiest boxer conformation wise that we have ever owned, i was told by many top professional boxer handler's that this type of boxer only comes once in a life time, i am so blessed to have produced her and owned her, my handler told me once that she could have easily been at least #5 in the country with minimal showing but i was at my end in breeding boxers and decided that i wasn't going to show anymore and gave Fawn the greatest gift of all... a forever loving home where she could actually enjoy her life and yes she slept in my bed with me and with all my other boxers, we love you soooooooo much Fawney R.I.P, what makes it even harder is that my other two boxers, Fawns sisters... are also loosing their back legs, so it must be genetic, we're so heartbroken.

See less See more
#29 ·
Run free Ambition :cry:

#31 ·
may your beautiful memories help you through these sad days ahead. She indeed was a lovely dog.

#36 ·
glad to hear you got some rest; I was just saying to hubby last nite that I was thinking of a fellow boxer forum member and I was hoping you'd be able to get some rest HUGS

#40 ·
So very sorry for your loss, Greg. She was a beautiful girl.

Run free sweet Fawn.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.