Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Need help with chewing and create training
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 05:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
chip18
BoxerForums Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I just find they don't do well with nothing to do cause if you don't give them something to look forward to doing they will find something to do you may not like!
Well, yeah.

And I'm gonna try and "dial it down." Although by may standards, I don't feel I've been too outlandish?? But, finding one self .. "overwhelmed" is nothing new?? It's what you do once you clearly understand that, "You" have a problem here??? Is what makes a difference.

And yeah ... my bad, cuz "Find a Trainer" can be a valid answer! But all "trainer's" are not the same?? And if you are starting from ground "Zero??" They all look the same??? That's what I was "trying to say" when I went "nut's" again ... "still??" So, my bad.

So you know, nothing wrong with "finding a trainer" if that is what the OP, needs to do??? No one knows "everything about every dog" ... uh apparently.
I did much better with a "get a right" out the gate case or someone is gonna get hurt dog! Then I am "currently" with my regular dog "No Recall" case "Bella!" But she is getting better. At any rate hopefully the "OP" will chime in??? And I'll be good.

I'm just kinda a "hard core" live no dog behind kinda guy! I just tend to it take it, too far at times ... my bad,

So to the OP ... "Please Come Back."

Gunther Mastiff/Pit Mix 2000-2010
Heidi Brindel Boxer 2000-2000
Struddell White Boxer 2003-2013
Stewie Boxer/Pit Mix 2000-2001
Rocky BLK Over Size Wl GSD 2007-2017
chip18 is offline   Reply With Quote