Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Help Legacy Boxer Rescue WIN $5,000.00!
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sharon_LBR
Intermediate User

Default Help Legacy Boxer Rescue WIN $5,000.00!

I was recently nominated for the Hero Next Door award through Care2.com and Tom's of Maine. The winner of the contest will be awarded $2,500.00 for their charity and $2,500.00 for themselves, and I have pledged to donate my portion to LBR as well. LBR is the true hero.

I'm asking my friends, family and coworkers to PLEASE cast their vote for me, hence LBR, to help us win $5,000.00 to help boxers in the North Texas area.

Please follow the link below to vote (you can only vote once) and PLEASE post to your social media sites like Facebook etc and ask your friends to cast a vote and repost the link as well.

My goal is to get 500 votes today to take the lead and hopefully keep it.

Sharon Sleighter, Hurst, TX

Care2.com will not spam you, and you can easily unsubscribe from their newsletter.

PLEASE??? $5,000.00 will help a LOT of boxers!

Thank you for your consideration!

Help LBR win $5,000.00 to help rescue boxers in need, click HERE to VOTE today! Not only will Tom's of Maine award the winner of this contest with $2,500.00 for their favorite charity, but I have pledged to donate my $2,500.00 prize to LBR as well.
Sharon_LBR is offline   Reply With Quote