Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - British Columbia Canada :)
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
TracyB
New User

Default Re: on Van. Isle

Hi We are proud owners of a sweet white boxer 'Jujubes', brought her home May 15th.
I had to join this site because of being impressed by all the fab information and great people --apart from our parents we have never had a pet ( 20 yrs ! ) and what a relief to find a site for boxers only.

We've been wanting a dog for quite sometime, but we were living in a modular home park at the time, which had rules we didn't want to break ( tho other people did ). In '08 we finally moved into a home of our own with a nice big backyard woohoo ! My husband and I are thrilled to finally have Jujubes but we're more thrilled for our son who has been so patient with waiting --he's now 14 & instantly took to Jujubes & helping with her daily needs without us even having to ask him.

Puppy classes begin June 16th., looking forward to those ! It will be so nice to take her for hikes, etc...without having to worry about her taking off. But right now we are working on getting her used to hanging out in her crate during the day, for those times when we need to go out.

I look forward to 'hanging out' here on the boards and learning as much as possible. Plus the photos are a hoot
TracyB is offline   Reply With Quote