Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Fundraiser

Fundraiser Voting - Boxer Rescue

4K views 17 replies 2 participants last post by  Mom2Jax&Bay 
#1 · (Edited)
Voting for Scentsy Boxer Rescue Fundraiser

:love:Support Boxer Rescue:love:
Still taking orders through Feb 19th!

It's time to vote!! The Scentsy Boxer Fundraiser has been extended until Saturday Feb 19th so if you haven't gotten your order in yet you can still purchase to support rescue!! Voting is open to all *regular members of the forum. Voting will close on February 20th.

We have three very wonderful rescues up for consideration to recieve the Scentsy fundraiser donation! Please choose which Rescue you would like to see the donation go to.

If you click on the names it will take you to their website.

1) Boxer Rescue Los Angeles

2) Lonestar Boxer Rescue Texas

3) NorCal Boxer Rescue Texas

****Important: To keep the voting process running smoothly and fair *New accounts made after 2/13 will not be counted in the vote. Unless of course they had placed an order to support the fundraiser. We don't want any cheating going on! :) I will be keeping a close watch. ALL other members may vote!

:love:Support Boxer Rescue:love:
Fundraiser is still open through Feb 19th!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
:dance::dance:Are we allowed to speak up as a personal volunteer and tell something special we do at each ot the shelters. That way people who don'y know the sites can vote by the bio's we put up; And it could help salicite votes. Would that be allowed for me to do? I really want this fabulous orginization to win the money for our babies. All rescues work very hard to place their animlas so everyone deserves the money. But only one can be picked.

I am besides myself not having been the only vote for LSBR

Either way it goes they get a good amount of money to spend on one in need or spread it over a couple.

#6 · (Edited)
:dance::dance:Are we allowed to speak up as a personal volunteer and tell something special we do at each ot the shelters. That way people who don'y know the sites can vote by the bio's we put up; And it could help salicite votes. Would that be allowed for me to do? I really want this fabulous orginization to win the money for our babies. All rescues work very hard to place their animlas so everyone deserves the money. But only one can be picked.

I am besides myself not having been the only vote for LSBR

Either way it goes they get a good amount of money to spend on one in need or spread it over a couple.
I don't know if that would be fair... Especially since the ladies that nominated BRLA do not belong to this forum, they found out through the grapevine that the fundraiser was going and wanted to help. Three of them placed orders and even though they volunteer at BRLA they were just happy to support boxer rescue weather it would be going to BRLA or another rescue.

Each of these three rescues are amazing and help boxers in so many ways, each rescue NEEDS this donation. But only one can be chosen. I think leaving the pursuasive stories out and letting the voters visit the Rescue websites and choose on their own would make it fair. It is a really great idea, but in this situation it wouldn't be fair to BRLA. I hope you understand :)

#11 ·
I got my order this evening. I love it but haven't been able to plug it in yet. Tomorrow for sure. My friend that I told you about that I got the breast cancer one for?? She will be using it on the registration table next Jump For The Rose...she is so excited to be getting it...Thanks

#12 · (Edited)
Yay! Glad you like it :) You will love it even more once you plug it in!! That is awesome she will be using it during her event.. That warmer is only available until the end of the month... Then it will be discontinued and we will be moving on to a new charitable cause warmer for Autism.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be leaving the fundraiser open until sometime tomorrow night. I have a Scentsy party going on from 5-8 pm.. So I will probably close the fundraiser around midnight. Also, the drawing for the Plug in and bar will be held on Sunday. Everyone that ordered qualified to be entered!! :)

#13 ·
When does the voting end?? We are having a big volunteer meeting tonight and I had hoped to be able to let them know if we got it or not.

What is your fav scent?? I got so many that they are all kind of running together,,,LOL

#14 ·
Last chance! :)

It's time to get those last minute orders in!! :) The fundraiser closes tonight @ 11:59PM! Don't miss out on a great opportunity to support boxer rescue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voting will end Sunday @ 11:59pm.

Some of my favorites are:

Cucumber Lime
Coconut Lemongrass
Lucky in Love (Smells like Victora Secret's Love Spell)
Vanilla Walnut
Perfectly Pomegranite
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Skinny Dippin'
White Sands
Sugar cookie...

There are so many I LOVE LOL

#15 ·
My hubby is so sensitive to scents in the house. I tried Beach today and I think he is going to think it is too strong. It drives me crazy. (my hubby not the scent lol) Maybe I need to stick with food ones, cinnamon etc. I unplugged it before he said anything and will turn it on during the week..LOL

#17 ·
Last day to get those votes in!!

The donation amount will be $150.00!

The winner for the plug in and bar was randomly drawn by an attendee at the Scentsy party I held Saturday night (Which went into Sunday!). The winner is Polly W!

Thank you to everyone that participated!! :) Voting will end Sunday night @ 11:59pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.