Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - Searching for my first Boxer
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
ic3man08
New User

Default Searching for my first Boxer

Good evening all,

I am new to the forum and the world of boxers. I have decided that a boxer will most likely be my next dog and was looking for info and advice for buying one. I am looking to get a purebred from a reputable breeder. I searched the forum a bit looking for a breeder in Miami, FL, but to no avail. I have looked online (ebay classifieds) and have found some, but not sure if I feel comfortable buying from just anyone who posts online. I am hoping to get one with papers and about 8 weeks old. I am currently a law student in my second year, so I am shopping with a budget. What should I be looking for when conducting my search? I have had dogs all my life, but this is the first time I am actually buying one and really want to do it right. I am not trying to rush into it, however, I know what I want and am hoping the search doesn't take months. If you have any recommendations or advice, I would greatly appreciate it. Any questions, please ask. Also, open to buy from a reputable breeder without seeing the pup in person, but would prefer to meet him first. Sorry for the long post :/ .
ic3man08 is offline   Reply With Quote