Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums - View Single Post - reputable breeder?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
kbourg
New User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaharaNight Boxers View Post
It's fine she isn't. She just needs to be health tested. Not every dog has enough flash or the attitude. She's titled in agility I believe though. Although Ohio is far. I've never heard of Dajen. I'll see if I can find them.

Ok, it appears on the puppy page the last litter was whelped a year ago. Does she have another litter on the ground?
She is titled in agility. She couldn't be shown because her head wasn't shaped good enough and her ears were accidentally cropped with a pitbull crop. I would have to fly out there to get her which would be quite a bit of added cost too. She is healthy, but the fact that her head wasn't a good shape worried me a bit. Also, I had already put a deposit down with Dajen. I was going to see if I could get it back, but after thinking about the distance, I changed my mind. We are currently saving for a wedding, so every little bit of money saved is important.

Dajen is located in Georgia which is a lot closer and I already had put down a deposit about a month ago. She still hasn't bred the dogs yet. She should be going into heat this month or next.
kbourg is offline   Reply With Quote