Letís see those dogs - Page 3 - Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums
Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums
Go Back   Boxer Forum : Boxer Breed Dog Forums > All About Our Favorite Breed > General Boxer Forum

BoxerForums.com is the premier Boxer Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2020, 04:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
Power User
 
JAXSMOM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: FLORIDA
Posts: 350
Default

Jax loved Sweetie. He played with him all the time. We got plenty of laughs from the 2 of them. Everyone's boxers on here are adorable.
__________________
JAXSMOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-07-2020, 11:37 PM   #22 (permalink)
BoxerForums Addict
 
chip18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Dayton NV
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bte2 View Post
No recent pics of my pups.. I have a few.
The only recent pic I do have is of my newest pup Po (Belgian Tervueren)
Hey your still around???


Cute pup I am aware of those guy's and off the top of my head they remind me of a GSD and A Mal kinda?? But I am pretty sure ... that is "Not" what they are !

And a MAL also?? LOL ... well if you get a chance?? You should tell us about them! We do have another member on here with a MAL. And he was having some kinda odd issues with him after he lost his Boxer.

And as it happens, I have created the perfect thread for the "other Working Line Dog's's! But of course it's with my "spin." And I gotta update my "Beat Down Thread," the food for work, thing did not work for me ... as I pretty much messed it up?? (Work for food, bit.)

But it was ... "enough," to get me out of my total freak out zone! And it allowed me to get out of my "freak out zone," and start "Thinking!"

I want slash need a "Off Leash Off Dog" h, like my other dog's" and sigh and "time," is not a factor so no "E-Collar."I gotta do a progress update. As "Bella," is an "on going work in progress." But at this point, we are doing pretty freaking great (in distraction free environment's. )

But your Belgian Tervueren, and your Mal ... heck add them in here.:
https://www.boxerforums.com/anything...et-owners.html

As I am sure a few of us "odd ball's, would like to know more???
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaru1pvCHOU

Gunther Mastiff/Pit Mix 2000-2010
Heidi Brindel Boxer 2000-2000
Struddell White Boxer 2003-2013
Stewie Boxer/Pit Mix 2000-2001
Rocky BLK Over Size Wl GSD 2007-2017
chip18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 01:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
Power User
 
CynBoxerMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bte2 View Post
No recent pics of my pups.. I have a few.
The only recent pic I do have is of my newest pup Po (Belgian Tervueren)
He's cute. Never heard of them, looks like he probably sheds a good bit. Are they more like a Shepard or a Mal in personality?
CynBoxerMom is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 01-09-2020, 12:44 AM   #24 (permalink)
Experienced User
 
bte2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: TN
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt74 View Post
Hows the mal doin?
Vito's good! 9 month old now, just waiting to see how he matures..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip18 View Post
Hey your still around???


Cute pup I am aware of those guy's and off the top of my head they remind me of a GSD and A Mal kinda?? But I am pretty sure ... that is "Not" what they are !

And a MAL also?? LOL ...
I check in weekly, but only post if I think I can help
Soon to be 5 month old Terv (French Ring lines)
9 month old KNPV Mali


Quote:
Originally Posted by CynBoxerMom View Post
He's cute. Never heard of them, looks like he probably sheds a good bit. Are they more like a Shepard or a Mal in personality?
It's basically a long haired Malinois. So for a quick breed history.. When the AKC recognized the Malinois in '59, they considered the Terv a separate breed.
Everywhere else considers mals and tervs varieties of Belgian Shepherd. So basically a pair of Mali's have a litter and if a pups had a longer coat, it would be considered a terv. The Dam to my pups is that way. Her sire and dam were Mali's. So the dam is considered a first generation terv... it all gets a little crazy...lol.
bte2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 02:01 AM   #25 (permalink)
BoxerForums Addict
 
chip18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Dayton NV
Posts: 4,873
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bte2 View Post

I check in weekly, but only post if I think I can help
Soon to be 5 month old Terv (French Ring lines)
9 month old KNPV Mali
LOL ... to "boring" here perhaps??" Well for a Working Line Dog, perhaps they got the Boxer's to right, way back when??

But hey if you want online "excitement??" You should join Germanshepardforum, I can guarantee constant, non stop online uh "excitement??" And if you do ... look up Bailiff and tell him chip sent you! He's the Mal guy over there PPD, Mondioring stuff, he has two Mal's and the only half way civil GSD/Mal cross, I know of??

Slam Dunk (F'ing tool) has the other one Swat,LE, K9 Handler. I and Lou Castle ... uh had "issues with him ... and his "new" at the time LE Dog. His new dog, was a Navy Seal reject. Uh ... handler sensitive to be kind. Last I heard his new dog had craved up the station kennel master when Slam had to leave him, under someone else's watch for the weekend. He was not a particularly "civil dog," to be kind. I wonder if the dog is still around??

Is your "Boxer," still doing the IPO stuff and if so how is he doing???
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qaru1pvCHOU

Gunther Mastiff/Pit Mix 2000-2010
Heidi Brindel Boxer 2000-2000
Struddell White Boxer 2003-2013
Stewie Boxer/Pit Mix 2000-2001
Rocky BLK Over Size Wl GSD 2007-2017

Last edited by chip18; 01-09-2020 at 02:06 AM.
chip18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:33 PM   #26 (permalink)
Power User
 
CynBoxerMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 618
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bte2 View Post


It's basically a long haired Malinois. So for a quick breed history.. When the AKC recognized the Malinois in '59, they considered the Terv a separate breed.
Everywhere else considers mals and tervs varieties of Belgian Shepherd. So basically a pair of Mali's have a litter and if a pups had a longer coat, it would be considered a terv. The Dam to my pups is that way. Her sire and dam were Mali's. So the dam is considered a first generation terv... it all gets a little crazy...lol.
Interesting, Thanks for the data. Makes me think of how height can skip a generation in humans...other traits too I'm sure.
CynBoxerMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:00 PM   #27 (permalink)
Experienced User
 
Mom2Lily&Sage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Alabama Gulf Coast
Posts: 122
Default

In order --

Ivan (he likes to sit on dad), Astrid (lounging on her back is her favorite), and Grimm
Attached Thumbnails
Letís see those dogs-81387940_10162807159155858_1289793307647410176_o.jpg   Letís see those dogs-81795958_10162840861830858_7432911728632922112_o.jpg   Letís see those dogs-72289449_10162358341075858_6283110792644526080_o.jpg  
__________________







~~RIP Lily April 26 2008 - January 6 2014~~
~~RIP Sage February 29 2012 - May 2 2019 ~~
Mom2Lily&Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 06:59 PM   #28 (permalink)
Advanced User
 
Matt74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bte2 View Post
Vito's good! 9 month old now, just waiting to see how he matures..
Nice. Damn time flies, doesn't seem like 9 months ago. I'm still looking, still debating about whether to do a down payment with Mike.
Matt74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 08:25 PM   #29 (permalink)
Experienced User
 
Luvmiboxers@6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 278
Default

Ivan is beautiful! Love those big old boys I have one in the making he loves to sit on top of me too and chew on his bones he is well over 75lbs now he will be a year old already next month can't believe that!
Luvmiboxers@6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 12:42 AM   #30 (permalink)
Experienced User
 
bte2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: TN
Posts: 172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip18 View Post
LOL ... to "boring" here perhaps??" Well for a Working Line Dog, perhaps they got the Boxer's to right, way back when??

But hey if you want online "excitement??" You should join Germanshepardforum, I can guarantee constant, non stop online uh "excitement??" And if you do ... look up Bailiff and tell him chip sent you! He's the Mal guy over there PPD, Mondioring stuff, he has two Mal's and the only half way civil GSD/Mal cross, I know of??
Not interested in online "excitement", I've got better thing to do.
Yes, I believe Gene Bailiff's ring 3 dog won the 2019 US nationals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt74 View Post
Nice. Damn time flies, doesn't seem like 9 months ago. I'm still looking, still debating about whether to do a down payment with Mike.
Ain't that the truth.. time goes by quick!
Quick pic of Vito working on his contact heel
Attached Thumbnails
Letís see those dogs-img_20200109_221947619_portrait.jpg  
bte2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
PetGuide.com
Basset Hound Forum Doberman Forum Golden Retriever Forum Beagle Forum
Boxer Forum Dog Forum Pit Bull Forum Poodle Forum
Bulldog Forum Fish Forum Havanese Forum Maltese Forum
Cat Forum German Shepherd Forum Labradoodle Forum Yorkie Forum Hedgehog Forum
Chihuahua Forum Cichlid Forum Dart Frog Forum Mice Breeder Forum