Bacon flavor treats
Bacon Bark Sticks
1 ¼ cups fat free milk
1 tablespoon honey
4 tablespoons bacon fat
¼ cup bacon, crumbled
3 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the egg, milk, honey, bacon fat, and bacon.
3. Stir the flour in, ½ cup at a time until full incorporated.
4. Knead the dough until fully combined.
5. Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a 4 by 12 rectangle.
6. Using a pizza cutter, cut out 4 by ½ sticks until all the dough has been used.
7. Line the sticks on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
8. Cool completely before serving.
9. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Carol, sounds yummy for me! Do dogs ever have problems with colesterol?
Not sure wheat is good for them. Mickey always get the runs when there is wheat in anything.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.