Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in southern WI it warmed up and rained last weekend, we lost most of our snow but still had maybe 8".  You've probably seen on the news that weather has been wild in the midwest.  I woke up this morning to about 5" of new snow and then the real stuff hit, I think we got about another 10" from 11 am to 5 pm.  Here is Lola with her friends Vinnie & Gabbie.  In the beginning they are on a section of snow that is trampled down but at the end you can see how deep it is.  It was hard to get any good video in this weather, this was the best of about 8 attempts:

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i21.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/IamNexu/DSCN0168.flv">

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great video, Kiah was barking when she heard the video; wonder if she recognized who it was  :D

I am so glad I took a vacation day today; they haven't even plowed the side streets yet.  I just took Kiah out at 5:00 and the snow was below my knee; so I measured and it was 15.5 inches.  Where there were drifts it was way over my knees and I had to tromp it down so Kiah could walk through it.  When I opened the door to take her out she looked out and looked at me like "what happened to the steps" and then didn't want to go out in it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Holy Crow that's a lot of snow!  :eek:   Hard to imagine when it was 84 degrees here today! It really does look like so much fun.....as long as you don't have to go anywhere!  :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
When I played the video Niko perked his ears up and started looking around...lol!  They look like they're having soo much fun!  I wish we could get one big snow here.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm in central Illinois and we got the same storm you guys got. I think we ended up with around 12 inches of snow. Bad weather=call offs at work= overtime for me!!! $$$$$$  :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts