Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Odins' breeder, Susan called me today letting me know that while they were donating food to the Milton, FL animal shelter that they came across a beautiful male fawn that is about one year old. They said he's very sweet and purebred. The sign says mix but that he is not a mix. Obviously we cannot take on anymore animals though I'd love to get another boxer. I know that there are a couple of people on here in this area and a few in the surrounding area's. Figured this is one of, if not the best way to get this info out!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Is there a web site we could add? By the way, welcome back, it's good to see you.... :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Willow...
-------------------

I tried to call back her but didn't get an answer... I looked it up and this is the link I found though it's not working for me.

http://www.co.santa-rosa.fl.us/santa_rosa/animals/featured.html

Along with the link that doesn't work... is a phone number.
(850) 983-4680

That's all the info I can give for this... I wish link worked. Though I figured they wouldn't even have one because they are such a small town.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hope he gets adopted...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Didn't work for me either, tried just pulling up their main site and going that way and it would work...Let me try Petfinder and see if it's there

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I saw a boxer in the list of strays (July 10) but didn't see it in the adoption area.  Sure hope he can be adopted quickly.  Is there a boxer rescue in that area that can try to get him?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No that's in the Tampa area we are like 8 or 9 hrs from there. We have a neighbor across the way that would transfer boxers from this area to there or something like that for the boxer shelter... I've left them a msg but haven't recieved a call. I'm sure they are both at work. They have 3 beautiful male boxers though.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I don't know of anyone in the area that is involved in rescue work or I would give them a heads up, but I'll ask some people that may be able to give me a place to start..Yea, I guess they don't update real often cos I didn't see that guy on there either. Good for you tho for seeing if your neighbor can help  :clap:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts