Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
To the two above posts,danroc,you have not ever sent neuter papers.With out them,registration is papers are with held,as per stated in the sale contract.Also,after a few emails,never heard from you again.
Same goes with Stella.And Stella; you must be the couple I met in Langford,whom were very tired from your trip and quickly picked up your pup.I handed you the vet booklet.I place my pups at 8 weeks old.There is NO WAY I told you that she had 2 sets of shots! It is also stated in the contract,which you signed and I still have a copy,that they receive their first set of vaccinations.Send me her spay certificate as stated in the contract.
you do realize those two posts you're responding to are very old--danjonroc posted in 2009 and Stella in 2010. neither one is still active on this forum.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Well now I don't feel so bad..LOL I didn't miss anything after all.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
To the two above posts,danroc,you have not ever sent neuter papers.With out them,registration is papers are with held,as per stated in the sale contract.Also,after a few emails,never heard from you again.
Same goes with Stella.And Stella; you must be the couple I met in Langford,whom were very tired from your trip and quickly picked up your pup.I handed you the vet booklet.I place my pups at 8 weeks old.There is NO WAY I told you that she had 2 sets of shots! It is also stated in the contract,which you signed and I still have a copy,that they receive their first set of vaccinations.Send me her spay certificate as stated in the contract.

And for all the others who need clarification,I would like you to look at all these beautiful dogs you are raving about from Schatten Boxers...all of her current females are either from me or out of my foundation.As well as 2 of Holland Boxers; and to date,have a close working relation ship between us.Sadoren Boxer produces outstanding Boxers that are a benefit to the Boxer breed.
Perhaps you should do a better job of getting your buyer's contact information so you don't have to search for them on an online forum that they haven't been using in years.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts