Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photo attached PLEASE HELP US OUT WITH ANY IDEAS. My buddy is almost 11 months. When he was about 5 months, his legs got real wobbly and weak and stiff and when he ran he would almost bunny hop and his back legs were very out of sync. A little over a grand later, the vet found absolutely nothing on X-rays blood work etc. Sent us with an anti inflammatory. this went away after about 3 weeks and he was suddenly normal again for the next 4-5 months running and playing hard and be a typical healthy pup. Suddenly about a month ago (10 months old)it’s back. His two back legs are significantly slower and out of sync with his front ones. They’re so stiff literally like walking on sticks. He can lose his balance to the side. Was always a vocal pup but seems to whine a little more and takes a little longer to get comfortable. Today, he suddenly refuses to go down steps for the first time since he was 12 weeks. He’s only about 55 pounds so he’s certainly not overweight. I’ve spent so much money at the vet for them to find nothing and not really have any ideas. I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this with your younger boxers.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts