Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share. Just came back from the vet's and my Chato is healthier than ever! He is 11wks and 20lbs! He's growing! The vet asked me again what I was feeding him and I told him that he was on raw. I thought he was going to question why, but he didn't. He just advised me to try my best to balance out his nutrition. He even recommended to try oatmeal for his grains. Well, until next time......

·
Registered
45 Posts
:D oh bless him!!! its amazing how much they grow in such a small amount of time!!! i got rossi when he was 14 weeks old though...he was the last of his litter...does chato have any windy issues on raw??? hehehehe michelle x x

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well done Chato  :wink: ...I know that the raw diet is supposed to be very good for dogs, so I'm kinda surprised that your vet acted surprised....Maybe you taught him something... :)

Glad to hear that Chato is doing so well..How are the ears doing?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ears are ok, left ear is still stubborn! It is up, but will slant in. Man, I hope I don't have to keep this up for 2months straight! Poor lil ears of his, the hair is coming off!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Well done Chato!!!  :emtthumbs:

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Chatito\";p=\"2603 said:
Ears are ok, left ear is still stubborn! It is up, but will slant in. Man, I hope I don't have to keep this up for 2months straight! Poor lil ears of his, the hair is coming off!
aww... im a sucker for floppy but i do like the cropped look as well.. I know dogs have a very high threashold for pain, but i'v heard that it really does hurt their ears... i dont know if i can do it...  good luck to you chato!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts