Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have had our little Eliza for one full month now. She is twelve weeks old. A boxer puppy is certainly a rush!! She is so full of energy and then crashes so hard :) She has successfully transitioned to a raw diet and seems to be doing great. She loves to take walks and we go out morning and evening. She still eats dead dried out worms from the sidewalks. Her favorite thing is playing with her four year old older brother Ezra (our nine pound maltese) and they can get rough! But they love it. Eliza likes to bite on his name tag and drag him around. She chews on everything!! We tried bully sticks but going through one a day is to expensive so we are trying the elk antler things now. She's afraid of squeaker toys but not of thunderstorms. She sleeps all night cuddled up with my daughter but hates her crate, although she will eat her food in there and stuffing a KONG with some of her meals helps her get through it. She is fully housetrained now and rings her bell when she wants to go outside. She has learned "sit, down, spin, paw, wait, go potty" and we are working on "come" and "leave it" and "kennel up"

Having a boxer puppy has been quite an experience!! We love her to pieces though, she is the sweetest! (just tried to add two pictures but they say they are to large, so I'll have to wait til my hubby gets home to post)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts