1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
She sure is getting big...looks alot different now from the picture in your sig

·
Registered
537 Posts
In a way I wish I would do Harleighs ears, but I can't bring myself to do it unless I were to show her. But I LOVE a Boxer with the ears done. Your Ashley is beautiful! You know, I am amazed by the pups that are Harleighs age but seem SO much bigger than her. Ashley looks quite a bit bigger and Ashley is younger.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the pink spots were gone by 10 weeks. I'm just curious, how large is Harleigh?.
I know I have a Brute on my hands...not sure a 4 month old pup should stand 18" and weigh 27lbs for a female...must be the gene pool  :lol:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Look at those ears!  They are magnificent, I could never crop a dogs ears (too much research)  They are gorgeous though.

·
Registered
942 Posts
your 4 month old is almost as big as my 2 year old. :lol:

Ashley is VERY pretty, she looks very regal.

G

·
0 Posts
I loooove her ears.  A good crop looks awesome on a boxer.

Binga lost some of her pink too...    she had a little pink spot on her nose that looked like a nose ring.  I wanted it to stay but it went away   :(

its on her right nostril (left looking at the pic)

bye bye pink   :(

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
she is so cute! her and Maple are the same age, ours will be 17 weeks tomorrow :) and I guess Harleigh is the same age, wouldn't it be neat if they can have a play date ha ha.  Ashley is a big girl though, Maple is 23lb. I have no clue how tall though, but she is veeeeeeery long when she stretches out.
oh and I love your babies ears, they looks so big for her but she looks so cute with them  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
at 17 weeks....,jetta was only 17 or 18 lbs, lol!  she always seems smaller than other boxers her age

·
Registered
537 Posts
Harleigh a week and a half ago weighed 20 pounds. We are going to the vet tomorrow though and we will see where she is at but my guesstimate is 23 pounds now.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh and I have never measured her to the withers but i just did and (of course she wouldn't stand still very long) but it was between 16.5-17 inches.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ashley looks lovely and a beautiful crop job :) Looks great..Yup, she has to grow into them ears :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts