Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this will be the first night with Loki. The breeder is letting me take him over night and bring him back tomorrow, that way he can get used to his surroundings. Then I take him back tomorrow, she she can get him his parvo shot and whatever other shots he needs. Then next weekend I get to take him for good. YEA!!!!! I went to petsmart and got him some can food for tonight and tomorrow, a blanket, and a couple of toys. The little booger is already getting expensive..LMAO!!! Hopefully I can get some good pictures of him tonight and tomorrow so I can post them. He is already getting big.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I just got my Delila a week ago and I am in love. Puppies have a way of stealing your heart. Good luck with Loki. BTW I just missed you in the chat room

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
that is awesome that the breeder is letting you do that. be sure to take all the pics you can, cant wait to see how much the little guy has grown!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just got back from the breeders. I ended up having to come back to work so he is here with me. I couldn't get him to stay in the box, so i took my uniform top off and put it in the box and now he is just sleeping away like a precious baby. So maybe I will have a sleepy night instead of a sleepless night.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
haha~ dont count on it :) he is going to wait til about 1a.m and want to go out and then be up the rest of the time :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I think you're right Andrea lol.  He'll probably be up several times during the night.  Good luck to you though and enjoy your new baby!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't know he was a little nervous at first, but after I got him to calm down he was perfectly fine and sleeping away. Which I know the reason he is nervous is because this is the first time him being away from his litter mates.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
When I read your comment, "maybe we'll have a sleepy night..."

southerngirls\";p=\"42500 said:
haha~ dont count on it :) he is going to wait til about 1a.m and want to go out and then be up the rest of the time :lol:
I thought the exact same thing! ^^^^^ hehe Have fun, and I can't wait to see pics of the little baby. It's awesome that the breeder is letting you do this!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
A sleepover! Now that is a nice idea...Hoping it went well for everyone..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts