Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we brought White Dog home we were told that he needed his harness because he knows how to get out of regular collars... Okay no problem, no sense in changing that anyways... two weeks in and he chewed right through it when he was laying on the floor one day... Okay maybe it was too loose and he needed a different kind (it was a really weird one that I had never seen before) So we bought a new one that was tight fitting and looked really good on him, that worked for about a week... :roll: Somehow he managed to chew that one off too. I have to keep  something I can hook a leash to on him at all times that way I can take him out quickly without hassle because he is a runner. The minute you come at him with the leash to take him outside he bolts in the other direction. So we spent about $15 dollars on the harness and then had to spend another ten dollars on .... a choke chain.. and I hate to put it on him because I feel bad but I just dont know what other direction to go with this. I cant keep replacing them, they can be quite costly. Any ideas?

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is for white dog, he is deaf... training situations arent the same and I would really rather not give him the chance to get loose from me considering he doesnt know any recall and he cant hear me calling for him. Also he is still pretty new to us and not really all that old. I will look in to the collar that Nano suggested. Thank you for your responses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.