Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have 2 new additions 8O . We wanted one and ended up with 2! heres why-

This is Hoss. We picked him out 3 weeks ago (hes 4 weeks in the picture tho :wink: )

And this is Samson he has hydrocephalus. We fell in love with him, but wasn't sure about rather he'd live. So we researched it and decided that if we didn't take care of him we'd always wonder WHO DID, or if he even lived. We decided to take the chance. So we have 2 new additions to the family :D

The 2 together- look at the size difference 8O

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
They are both so adorable!  Still in shock at the size difference between Samson and Hoss.. They are precious.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Heck all these puppy posts are making me want another one and mine is only 9 weeks old lol.

You've got some beautiful babies there.  I fell in love with Samson.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very cute!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  They are so cute.  I hope everything goes well with Samson.  Keep us posted.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are both just adorable.  Sure hope little Samson does well.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
it means the pup has water on the brain....poor guy!! please keep us posted on how he is doing! he is so adorable

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[quote="Honeyec\";p=\"21429":3u98t1cb]Good on you for taking Samson on!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Oh my goodness they are both adorable!  So glad you decided to take Samson home too!  Good luck with everything, I'll be thinking of him and praying everyday!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They both are adorable..Kudos for taking on Samson, I'll keep the fingers, toes and paws crossed for him...Amazing the difference in size between the 2....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts