Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so proud of Hank. It has been 2 weeks and he has not had any accidents in the house and in his crate. He is letting me know that he wants to go outside by walking to the front door and pawing at it. Here are a few pics I took today. He is getting so big. Last time at the Vet, he weighed 16 pounds at 11 weeks, now at 13 weeks he seems to be atleast 20+.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... he's sooo cute! YAY! Congrats! Odin weighed about that... he just kept packing on weight... once he hit 50 lbs he slowed down... but it's still going up!

·
Registered
291 Posts
you must be very proud! congrats to the both of you it is quite the chore to train! he is a cutie pie!! the whole white and fawn thing going

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow!! What a looker! He's gorgeous....and getting soooo big!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Good boy, Hank.  He is so cute and love his coloring too.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Good puppy! :D
To protect your door from accidental scratches, you might try hanging a bell from the door knob.  I've got one of those big jingle bells with a ribbon run through it hanging from the door knob.  Whenever Henry needs to go out, he paws the bell instead of the door. :wink:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. He went for a ride with me this morning to the dump and sat still the whole way on the middle console in my truck just looking around. He pooted on the way back to the house and I thought I was going to get sick :sick:. How can a smell that awful come out of something that cute.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts