Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our babies are now just over 2 Weeks Old :D  I thought I would share some new pics:

Any ideas yet as to what the mix could be...???

G

·
0 Posts
how cute, could they have some mastiff or pug in them?  They look kind of puggish to me.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Oh My...I opened my google link right next to the top 2 pic's..and it looks awfully similar!!
So what do you call this mix?? a Sharpboxer?? LOL

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute. It will be interesting to see what they will look like as they get older.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They do seem to have a bit more wrinkles than Flick's 2 wk pics, so yea, Shar Pei is a possibility, but at that age, kinda hard to say..Sure are cute tho :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
My first initial thought was Mastiff... and I highly doubt that somebody would own a Shar-Pei & breed it to their Boxer, but who knows. I can see Pug too, but as Sharon said - it's still too early to tell.

Either way, they're adorable! It's going to be interesting to watch them grow. :)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Aww they're so little and wrinkly!
Can't wait to watch them grow and then maybe get a better idea what their mix is!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all. for your input... I did google Boxer-Shar-pei mixes... and they all had longer noses. I do hope that they do have boxer faces. Mastiff would be cool...as long as they have boxer faces. We will just have to watch and see, huh? Happy Easter everyone!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh my, don't know what the mix is but they are extra cute. Those little wrinkles on the legs are too funny. Looking forward to watching them grow up :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts