Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our babies are now just over 2 Weeks Old :D  I thought I would share some new pics:

Any ideas yet as to what the mix could be...???

·
Registered
913 Posts
Gosh, with all those wrinkles ( even on the legs..check out the last two pics! ) I am wondering if you got some Shar-pei mixed in there.
http://www.google.ca/images?q=tbn:DvE5p ... 04_016.jpg

They SURE are boxer looking with the exception of the color being a bit strange for a boxer...Hmmmmmm time for doggie detectives to check out these photos!!
( regardless they sure are sweeties!! )

G

·
0 Posts
how cute, could they have some mastiff or pug in them?  They look kind of puggish to me.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute. It will be interesting to see what they will look like as they get older.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
They do seem to have a bit more wrinkles than Flick's 2 wk pics, so yea, Shar Pei is a possibility, but at that age, kinda hard to say..Sure are cute tho :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
My first initial thought was Mastiff... and I highly doubt that somebody would own a Shar-Pei & breed it to their Boxer, but who knows. I can see Pug too, but as Sharon said - it's still too early to tell.

Either way, they're adorable! It's going to be interesting to watch them grow. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks all. for your input... I did google Boxer-Shar-pei mixes... and they all had longer noses. I do hope that they do have boxer faces. Mastiff would be cool...as long as they have boxer faces. We will just have to watch and see, huh? Happy Easter everyone!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts