Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Kentucky, (Fort Mitchel)  - after long debate, and pick and choose on what places I can do, we are going to ABCs again this year as spectators-

http://www.americanboxerclub.org/nation ... -2008.html

**For all of you in the ohio area or even anyone who wants a great week to come and see some amazing boxers, come on by!  Went last year and had a blast.   Most likely will have Kash with me, but def check it out:)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh man I would love to go!!!! That's about the time I'm heading for Cali for a quick trip before the "new arrival"....So I guess you decided ABC rather than Spain huh? I realize huge difference in cost. I dearly would like to go one of these years

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gonna try to do spain in May 09 but I really want to see some breeder friends from all over the country.   And ABC is the best way then to make separate visits.  I am going to take my sister who has two boxers and has been trying to breed them.   :aua:  :aua:

So hoping by putting her in a room for to standard dogs, she will realize that hers just should be fix and kept as pets.  Also tons of learning seminars as well.   It will be a good girls trip (minus Kash) but a fun one!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would love to go someday.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well hoping that you can knock some sense into your sister Heather...Yes, it;s the seminars and such that I think would be great to attend, oh, of course looking at all those gorgous Boxers is no hardship either  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Another good reason to go, well a couple actually  :) Guess it doesn't need to be said, pics are a must..Maybe Kash will find a hearthrob like Hanna did :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts