Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
thanks for putting Maggie in there!  My sister is gonna flip! lol!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I just realized the both made august!  very cool... thanks!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG My Chance made it!!!! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much.....i am so excited......i have called everyone. My mom and sis are going to order as well....My mom said "My Grandpuppy is famous!!!!" we are all so excited thank you soooooooo much

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is so cool, I am so glad they allow you to view the pages.  I am going to buy one as soon as I get paid; plan to put it up at work.  Wonderful job creating the calendar Marie.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I just ordered two... one for me and one for my sister!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
kiahsmom\";p=\"62875 said:
That is so cool, I am so glad they allow you to view the pages.  I am going to buy one as soon as I get paid; plan to put it up at work.  Wonderful job creating the calendar Marie.
Thanks Barb!

I've ordered my calendar already!! I told hubby he could have the "BOXERS 2008 Calendar" I bought a month or so ago so I could get this one! He's like well maybe I want the BF Calendar!? So a fight might break out in this house hold once it gets here!  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
woohoo...Jetta's in there...but poor poor Bo was left out, lol...He's got his little sad boxer face on now, lol

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yeah, my puppies in a box made it, as did Mr Ekim on the diving board. The calendar looks awesome. I am going to take some family orders. First time my hubby didn't buy me a boxer calendar for xmas. Do you think Ekim and Delila told him about this one????

PS Don't tell anyone Ekim is wearing my undies, couldn't find a speedo to fit him.

Thank You for a wonderful calendar

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Thanks for putting Sampson in there - great calendar!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
lulu\";p=\"62912 said:
Yeah, my puppies in a box made it, as did Mr Ekim on the diving board. The calendar looks awesome. I am going to take some family orders. First time my hubby didn't buy me a boxer calendar for xmas. Do you think Ekim and Delila told him about this one????

PS Don't tell anyone Ekim is wearing my undies, couldn't find a speedo to fit him.

Thank You for a wonderful calendar

LOL I saw that! At first your distracted by the thing on his head... then you find your way to looking around... I had laughed out loud the second I noticed he had undies on!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i never noticed about Ekim till just now and i love that pic. i looked at it for so long when you posted it. Im glad mav made it too i love that picture of him. Ill be ordering as soon as i can..maybe a couple if my mom would also like one. Gosh i love this place lol

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Marie you did an AWESOME job!! whoo hoo Isis made December ...congrats everyone !!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait..i think i need one for us, one for mom & dad and one for my sis..hehehe

·
Registered
220 Posts
Very Nice!!!  will order one tomorrow.

Scott

1 - 20 of 33 Posts