Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Re: (*) >>> 2008 Boxer Forums Dog Show <<<

Awesome! How exciting! Looking forward to see all the handsome and gorgeous fur babies!!!

·
Registered
494 Posts

How cool I am going to try and get good pictures....wish me luck....LOL

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Yayyyyy. . . .the cameras on charge and the treats are out!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

BF, sorry to sound daftbut, whats a stacked photo?? :oops:  :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Yay im in. . .how exciting. . .lol. . ..  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

"Stacked" is when they are posing like they are in a dog show.  Kind of like my sig pic. :wink:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

[quote="Zhanna\";p=\"123507":3fefyacj]"Stacked" is when they are posing like they are in a dog show.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

Hey Zulu an easy way to stack is put him on a leash like Henry have the DH hold it and throw a toy in front of him a bit and that way he will lean into the leash a lil and should set himself up! Its just an easy way for all the dogs that have never been stacked! I use to do it with Roxy cos she always looked better when I did rather they me actually stacking her lmao

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

RoxyGirl22\";p=\"123575 said:
Hey Zulu an easy way to stack is put him on a leash like Henry have the DH hold it and throw a toy in front of him a bit and that way he will lean into the leash a lil and should set himself up! Its just an easy way for all the dogs that have never been stacked! I use to do it with Roxy cos she always looked better when I did rather they me actually stacking her lmao
When I was at the dog show a couple of weekends ago, they threw a toy out when they were taking pictures and that worked really well.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

BoxerForums\";p=\"123578 said:
I'll have to try that too. Daisy won't let me put her tail up and if I tried putting her in a pose, she would just think I'm playing.
When ever I try to put Kiah or Keegan's tail up they scrunch it down tight so I am going to try the toy trick too.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

So by sub album you mean all the pics go on the photo gallery site and not on the posting forum?

·
Registered
1,705 Posts

[quote="zulu\";p=\"123502":3fz8x7uq]BF, sorry to sound daftbut, whats a stacked photo?? :oops:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts

LOL Barb when I started with Roxy shed tuck her whole bum and be like whoooooa mom wth are you doing back there lmao Didnt take her too long to get use to it!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

RoxyGirl22\";p=\"123596 said:
LOL Barb when I started with Roxy shed tuck her whole bum and be like whoooooa mom wth are you doing back there lmao Didnt take her too long to get use to it!
Thats what Zulu keeps doing. .. .LMAO. . . i hope no one looks in my windows they will wonder what the hell im doing and call the animal warden. . .LMAO :lol:

Im gonna do the toy thing too as soon as hubby gets home from work.

I also googled stacking Ollies Mom and still didnt get it. . .LMAO :lol:  :lol:  Luckily roxygirl22 was on hand to give me a tutorial on stacking for dummies :lol:

·
Registered
84 Posts

Cool - We're gonna fire up the camera!! - Thanks for the "toy-trick" for the stacked photo.....

( by the way, had I not seen all of your responses I wouldn't have known what a stacked photo was either... lol )

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

When do we need to let yo uknow by? I would love to do this but my Cam cables have gone missing. I need to purchase one of those first.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Bri, you have until Saturday May 31st to enter.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts