Registered
1,349 Posts
Re: (*) >>> 2008 Boxer Forums Dog Show <<<

sweet!

·
Registered
942 Posts

YAYAYAYAY!!!! I'm SO going to enter Milo!!! This is going to be a lot of fun!

·
Registered
494 Posts

[quote="zulu\";p=\"123502":3vmiudld]BF, sorry to sound daftbut, whats a stacked photo?? :oops:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

:roll: isis says that no one belongs near that area...and she told that weimeraner the other night in no uncertain terms hahahaha

ill just sit back and admire everyone elses...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

I just added this to the description of the dog show: Try to include stacked and head shots. The key word is "TRY". Daisy hasn't cooperated for this either, so don't feel like your pics all have to be stacked.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Sometimes I think you are better off letting them "free stack"...Angel does that quite well..Her stack pics are terrible

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

My first thought on this is: SERIOUSLY? Bibby? In competiton with the likes of Odin?? As IF!

·
Registered
421 Posts

:rofl: Julia that is too funny!!!

G

·
0 Posts

haha at Julia  :)

I will TRY to get Binga to do a "stacked" picture.  Never tried before so I doubt it will happen.  My husband will have to help with this one.  I will tempt her with here frisbee.

Bear on the other hand.  I can tell you right now I'm not even going to try.  His nose is too long anyways.  He is still my cute sweet baby, just not "show dog" quality.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

[quote="bingasmom\";p=\"124189":3b0ykz1g]haha at Julia

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Yea I have to agree with Barb...Please, don't think of this as being a "dog show" and if you have a less than perfect Boxer, you shouldn't enter....All our babies are adorable, they all are unique and have their own special qualities..this is a chance for you to show them off :)

·
Registered
91 Posts

I CAN CATCH ABBEY IN THE "STACKED" POSTION WHEN THE MAILMAN IS ON  OUR ROAD. I HAVE TO BE FAST, CAUSE SHE ONLY HOLDS IT FOR A SECOND BEFORE SHE GOES BALISTIC. AS SOON AS SHE SENSES HIM SHE GOES TO ATTENTION LIKE SHES TRYING TO HEAR WHATS GOING ON OUTSIDE AND THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE. BUT IN THOSE FEW SECONDS WHEN SHES AT ATTENTION, SHE LOOKS SO MAJESTIC. HOPE I CAN CATCH IT, CAUSE AFTER THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A RABID BEAST. LOL

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

We all need to remember this is a way to have fun with the forum...none of my dogs are perfect by standard...but perfect for me :) lets all have fun with this!! i think i am going to go buy a new camera just for this occasion...been wanting one so now is as good a time as any :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

DKENNEDY\";p=\"124259 said:
CAUSE AFTER THAT SHE LOOKS LIKE A RABID BEAST. LOL
Something like this  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts

well if I can get Bear to stand still long enough I sure will try!  

I do love my babies...  imperfections and all!  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Barb..that pic of Kiah cracks me up every time I see it! :rofl:

I agree with the rest of what's been said already. Please remember this is meant to be a fun thing. No boxer will be pulled apart or criticized in any way, good or bad.
So get out there and snap away, start taking those pics and get them posted!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

I agree, lets have FUN  :D  :D

Its good that its not a serious show caus i would have been chucked off in disgrace at Zulus photos. . .getting the monkey to stand still is imposible, i had to tell him there was a bird to get him to stand still at the door while  i snapped away. Hubbys gonna help me get some outside ones on saturday, he pulls naturally so should be easy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

21 - 40 of 176 Posts