Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

161 - 176 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Re: (*) >>> 2008 Boxer Forums Dog Show <<<

my god im terrible with computers. I had to simply add old (month old) pics of mav..many of them i think ive posted before but we had guests today and i couldnt take any pics..the power went out while they were here which put a damper on the evening and so the net has been down till now. Gosh but it is for the site so all good fun. hope this works..says they are uploading.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

alright i have no clue what ive done wrong but they are small sized? At least you can see them tho. If anyone wants to pm me how to fix it i will but otherwise i hope you can still enjoy them. I must say the cropped ears on boxers are really growing on me..just gorgeous!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Hi Mark and BF recruits :lol:

When will the results of the dog show be announced?? :eek:nfire:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Donya\";p=\"131206 said:
alright i have no clue what ive done wrong but they are small sized? At least you can see them tho. If anyone wants to pm me how to fix it i will but otherwise i hope you can still enjoy them. I must say the cropped ears on boxers are really growing on me..just gorgeous!
I checked and those are fine, if you click on the small picture it will bring up the larger size which is big enough.  You did fine.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Ok, has everyone that has entered gotten their pics posted....Entries were due yesterday...I'm going to close this today so we can start our voting

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

thanks barb...last nite they werent working so i reuploaded them all and now they work fine. im a night owl so no one around to tell me what to do coz theyre sleeping. oh well it got done in the end :)

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #167

Thanks for submitting pics everyone. We're getting our top 5 from the Teen and Young categories now. Once we have these, we will turn the voting over to the forums.

Stay tuned...

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

What happened to the DM boxer s Attila and Daph??  I didnt see there pics in the poll :?

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

And Sumya from the same group 1-2 8O

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Oh sorryyyyyyyyyyy, i get it now :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Saw your previous about the top 5, pls ignore my pm, infact just ignore me today caus its been one of those days, im going to bed to sleep caus i obviously need it. . . .lol. .. . . :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Congrats anyway you three babies, i think your all smashingly beautiful :D  :D

·
Registered
1,619 Posts

Did I miss something about the dog show?..is there voting started somewhere else?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Check the forum list and you will see where you vote.

·
Registered
113 Posts

That was fun!!
I had a really hard time voting as everyone is special.
BUT I did judge to the standard.

Good luck everyone!

161 - 176 of 176 Posts