Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

221 - 240 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I just want to appologize to everybody participating that due to some unfortunate circumstances I won't be able to send cards out :( I'm very sorry and don't want to bring my personal life into this....but I am unfortunatley single after almost 4 years :( I simply cannot afford the extra expense on my own salary right now. I hope I can be forgiven
Oh no! No need to ask forgiveness!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Hmmm, next year I think I'm totally doing this. I just didn't know what to expect in terms of time and costs. Had no idea how many cards would have to go out. Roughly how many were on the list this year so I know?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Hmmm, next year I think I'm totally doing this. I just didn't know what to expect in terms of time and costs. Had no idea how many cards would have to go out. Roughly how many were on the list this year so I know?
I think we had 37 total? It cost a bit more than I expected but was fun to do. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Unfortunately, I didn't get to document this torture on our Christmas cards. Maybe next year. We just took them. But I thought I would share Londyn and Carter's picture with Santa. If you don't get it from the picture, Carter is not thrilled with Santa's beard. It keeps touching his back and he is not having that. Lol :)
This is hysterical!!!!! Georgie makes that same face when she is not happy... Great kodak moment!!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
I just want to appologize to everybody participating that due to some unfortunate circumstances I won't be able to send cards out :( I'm very sorry and don't want to bring my personal life into this....but I am unfortunatley single after almost 4 years :( I simply cannot afford the extra expense on my own salary right now. I hope I can be forgiven
OMG, no need for apologies... You went above and beyond putting the list together!!! This wouldn't even be possible without you!! Like mentioned above, hopefully receiving these cards will help bring some cheer to your holidays!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
36 were sent out at a cost of $42 Canadian. I hand wrote everything, and did a 4X6 picture in a regular greeting card, and sealed it with Harv's paw print. That said, it was time consuming for me. But you could just order picture cards online like most did. :)

·
Registered
633 Posts
I think we had 37 total? It cost a bit more than I expected but was fun to do. :)

I just added it in with my Christmas gift expense. But yes, I didn't quite comprehend that we are all over the world!!! Which is awesome by the way!!!! But we have enjoyed it so much. Definitely doing it again!!!! It will be included in the Christmas budget!!!!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Did anyone get our card yet (Susy P)?
Hi susy - I got your card just the other day; I was holding off opening my cards as I have been preoccuppied with events happening at home - Mom is sick - furnance broke down. I was saving the cards for when I could actually open them and enhjoy them. I also just mailed mine out yesterday. I love all the cards I have received so far!!!!:clap2:

·
Super Moderator
7,025 Posts
Yep, I suck and mine haven't gone out yet. Hoping they will get to most by Christmas. Didn't realize how busy life was going to be so please forgive my lateness!

221 - 240 of 264 Posts