Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

241 - 260 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
I got your card susy!!!! Love it! I have so many!! I need to get a photo. One came with just an envelope and no card inside cuz the cold made the glue come unstuck or something :( I'll have to double check which one it was. I am having so much fun with all of these!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I got your card susy!!!! Love it! I have so many!! I need to get a photo. One came with just an envelope and no card inside cuz the cold made the glue come unstuck or something :( I'll have to double check which one it was. I am having so much fun with all of these!

Oh no! I hope it wasn't mine! Walmart gave me the worst envelopes ever.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Mine are from wal mart too but i used a glue stick to seal! That story about someone getting their tongue cut and spiders hatching... Jeksisigioslwosooxjbswhqiqjhdbf makes me sick!!!!

Good idea! Yeah, I had glue sticks when I was a kid but now they are all dried up so I threw them out last year

It freaked me out too. I thought it was cockroaches though.... :/

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Good idea! Yeah, I had glue sticks when I was a kid but now they are all dried up so I threw them out last year

It freaked me out too. I thought it was cockroaches though.... :/

Maybe it was that and spiders laying eggs in someone's ear or something... Either way..... YUCKO!

I work with kids, glue sticks are always on hand!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I would like to say thank you to everyone who participated the Christmas Card Exchange; my family, friends and myself just love looking at all of your pups!!!! I was having so much fun opening the cards with anticipation ; I am just sorry my own cards went out late and if you haven't received mine yet you should see it soon!

·
Super Moderator
7,025 Posts
Alrighty so I apologize for not getting ours out to everyone but you will still receive a card I promise. It just won't be a Christmas one.....I am thinking a St. paddys day theme......or Easter maybe?.... Stay tuned....cuteness will be arriving on your door step in the near future!

241 - 260 of 264 Posts