Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well We have done the first 24 hours.  As I type this We had our first confrontation of the 3 dogs.  Jupiter decided to lay in Haley's crate.  Haley is our boxer.  She went to go in and he defended it and pinned her with some growling.  Lots of noise no bites.  It is my fault for letting him into her house.  The 13 pound bichon frise just mummbles alot.  We even fed all at the same time and there were on growls or fights or anything.  It is going to well.  When will the shoe drop. All dogs I have ever had have been puppies.  It is so different to say sit and he does and lets go out and he does.  No messes.  He is 4.  He shakes paws and lays down when told.  I scolded him and made him lay down next to me.  He looks like a little kid in trouble.  I sent a pic from my phone but it hasn't arrived yet.  I will post it when it gets here.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
WHooHooo sounds like overall things are going well. LOL at the mumbling bichon frise :D I think I'd try to keep Jupiter out of Haleys crate though, that's HER safe place, does he have one of his own you can re-direct him to?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
At least there were no bites so it sounds like they are just trying to find there places.  Hope it keeps going well.

G

·
0 Posts
Bo tried to steal Jetta's places and toys...but they have it worked out now...it took a couple days is all...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
all typical it sounds like...glad its going well:) cant wait for pics

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That really sounds pretty normal..Everyone is trying to find their place in the pecking order...It takes time, but sounds good so far...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts