Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost 24 hours until I go see Mia and put a deposit on her! I'm soo soo excited! I played with my neighbors boxer all afternoon yesterday to get my boxer fix! Man is he a wild child! Can't wait for all the puppy antics and training again! I will most likely have a load of pictures! Actually I know I will!!! lol

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'm so excited for you too! I remember having to wait 3 wks before I could go get Odin... It was a nightmare! It took forever! I put a deposit down on him the day we first saw him though. I'm sooooo excited for you too! Can't wait to see pics!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie was born May 25th... and I put a deposit on her when she was 9 days old.  I got her on July 9th...

Thankfully the woman sent me pictures like every few days... otherwise i would have died waiting for her!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's been sending me pictures every other day and I love breeders like her! And she's so helpful and willing to answer questions! I'll be spending one of the weeks at the beach before I get her, so hopefully that will knock out a week of being anxious.

·
Registered
3 Posts
We put our deposit down on the same day that we first saw 'Kato' a couple of weeks ago and only have just over three weeks left until he comes home with us.  

So I know how excited you must be - she looks gorgeous too.

We can't wait to get this new addition to our little family and start the training again - just wish we had kept one of the two sofa's that were ruined by our older boxers Jade and Roxy, instead of buying a new one.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Yes Odin's breeder was great too! She sent us pics every other day... and was great about info and answering questions. It's always good to find a great breeder!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, I sent her the link! I hope she joins! Then my boyfriend's friends will have to join after they bring her brother home!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
This makes me giggle!!  :lol:  When my BF brought home Reese i was given explicit instructions that i needed to stay in contact with her breeder and with any questions feel free to call. I was also given an email address with instructions to make sure i send pics often so she can see how Reese is doing and how much she grows and matures! I am so happy for you that you were able to find a wonderful breeder-keep us posted on your newest edition and just remember the best things in life are worth waiting for!!!  :D

·
Registered
977 Posts
Love the avatar :D ! Looking forward to seeing Mia grow :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for being so nice to me since I joined! Thats what I look for in a forum. I don't like BoxerWorld (sorry...) be/c they can be really rude and batty... It's not "home-like". I like forums where I can fit it and not be outted be/c I'm not a breeder, or because I'm not from a certain place, etc (just examples).

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How excited you must be!! And what an awesome breeder to keep you so updated on Mia's progress...I just sent off some new pictures to Rhonda, Angel's breeder...Hadn't talked to her in a bit..We have the same relationship and it's soo great knowing I can call her if anything happens.....

Keep those pictures coming, Mia is a doll....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts