Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo hoo,,,I'm voting for Chloe! Can we vote more than once Shari?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Me too!! C'mon Miss Chloe!!!  :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I just voted...Just to let you know I don't see any competition there at all. Chloe's gonna win hands err...paws down!  :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL..glad you mentioned that Willow cause I almost voted twice..They must keep track of IP addresses.

Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If a finalist receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the finalist in its sole discretion.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
[quote="IloveJaxon\";p=\"31320":eek:13cgdz5]Well I'm voting more than once...I've got *several* junk email addys and a work one...they can't stop me!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I think I voted!  I voted, got the email confirmation and clicked the link in it.  It took me back to the top dog page for the radio station but there was never a screen that said thanks for voting?  Did anyone else get that?

Good luck Chloe!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
No I didn't get a confirmation per se, but when I tried to vote again, it said that I had already voted.  That's when I found out it wouldn't let me vote again with a different email address.

·
Registered
278 Posts
[/quote]Update, I guess it reads your computers IEP address and wouldn't let me vote again using another email address, but my son and I voted for you Chloe.[/quote]

I realized after I posted that I probably wouldn't be able to do it from my home computer, I certainly don't want Chloe to get disqualified!!!  But my work IEP will be different from home, so at least I can give TWO votes!  Good luck again Chloe!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts