If you could meet any 3 people, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
1. P.T. Barnum
2. Willie Nelson
3. Stephen King
I think all three would have some really cool stories to tell. Hey, no one has ever accused me of being deep! LOL!
I'm sorry..but these guys were amazing...can you imagine hearing all the tales from the ark...find out HOW in the world he kept all those animals inthere? Or the stories from the wilderness...the crossing of the red sea, etc? And Man..Jesus...what a wise, kind man...not to mention being God himself...whew
1. Adolph Hitler-I'd like to find out why he decided to do a couple of things. Mainly attack Russia. But really learn in depth the ideas/theories he had about world domination. IMO, with the right strategy, he could have ruled the world during that era.
2. Georges St. Pierre-for those of you that don't know, UFC welterweight fighter. IMO, probably the most talented fighter that's ever stepped into the octagon. I'd love to train with him. The man has insane cardio and workouts that I'd like to try as well.
3. Fred Bear-one of the pioneers of archery. I'd love to sit and chat and find out what his visions of archery are. If they were eventually reached. And find out if he thinks as far as technology goes, if we've surpased his vision or expectations.
1. My grandfather on my dad's side who died before I was born.
2. My two twin brothers who passed at birth.
3. Dan Ringler he was a vet in the 50's that had to deal with alot of activist to be able to improve the profession and to practice and I would love to talk to him.
OK here goes:
1) Abraham Lincoln
brilliant, understood humor,people, politics and strategy better than most before or since!
for many of the same reasons as Lincoln
3) Tecumseh, Sitting Bull or Black Elk
some of my favorite biographies, I have tons of questions????
The not sure part is just in case if a member for example wanted to post something about Zelda II: The Adventures of Link and also Finances in the same post and he or she or they where not sure where to post such discussions, he or she or they can post in this thread instead of many times in...
While my grandparents were alive, their house was our family's reunion place. But since their death it's hard to get all the members in one place. Have you organized a family reunion in a non-familial location? How did it go?