Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could meet any 3 people, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Here's mine:
1. P.T. Barnum
2. Willie Nelson
3. Stephen King
I think all three would have some really cool stories to tell.  Hey, no one has ever accused me of being deep! LOL!

G

·
0 Posts
1. Jesus
2. Moses
3. Noah

I'm sorry..but these guys were amazing...can you imagine hearing all the tales from the ark...find out HOW in the world he kept all those animals inthere?  Or the stories from the wilderness...the crossing of the red sea, etc?  And Man..Jesus...what a wise, kind man...not to mention being God himself...whew

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
1.  Adolph Hitler-I'd like to find out why he decided to do a couple of things.  Mainly attack Russia.  But really learn in depth the ideas/theories he had about world domination.  IMO, with the right strategy, he could have ruled the world during that era.
2.  Georges St. Pierre-for those of you that don't know, UFC welterweight fighter.  IMO, probably the most talented fighter that's ever stepped into the octagon.  I'd love to train with him.  The man has insane cardio and workouts that I'd like to try as well.
3.  Fred Bear-one of the pioneers of archery.  I'd love to sit and chat and find out what his visions of archery are.  If they were eventually reached.  And find out if he thinks as far as technology goes, if we've surpased his vision or expectations.

G

·
0 Posts
[quote="aquagirl900\";p=\"73616":14tz9146]1. Jesus
2. Moses
3. Noah

I'm sorry..but these guys were amazing...can you imagine hearing all the tales from the ark...find out HOW in the world he kept all those animals inthere?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
1. My grandfather on my dad's side who died before I was born.
2. My two twin brothers who passed at birth.
3.  Dan Ringler he was a vet in the 50's that had to deal with alot of activist to be able to improve the profession and to practice and I would love to talk to him.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="JeepKuntry\";p=\"73672":zh81fpry][quote="JessiesMom\";p=\"73631":zh81fpry][quote="JeepKuntry\";p=\"73630":zh81fpry]1.

G

·
0 Posts
1 Jesus... I will one day...need I say why?

2 Edward Norton..  Amazing actor..

3 Daniel Negreanu Amazing player love to hear good advice...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Boxer_man_Rich\";p=\"73706 said:
3 Daniel Negreanu Amazing player love to hear good advice...
He is one of my favorite players to watch.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
1. martin Luther king jr.
2.audrey hepburn.
3. lucille ball.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
OK here goes:
1) Abraham Lincoln
brilliant, understood humor,people, politics and strategy better than most before or since!
2) Cleopatra
for many of  the same reasons as Lincoln
3) Tecumseh, Sitting Bull or Black Elk
some of my favorite biographies, I have tons of questions????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts