Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have 7 puppies from my female very first litter, all of her pups were around 18oz and the runt was born 13.4oz and she went down all the way to 10oz. Weve finally have gotten up to 18.4ozs. We definitely had a few issues and a few vet visits along the way and she has another check up tomorrow along with the rest of the pups. But my question is , as she gains more weight will she be able to stand? The other puppies are walking, they have been sense they were 2 weeks old. But they are also 4.5lbs. The runt still kind of flops around, some times it seems like she tries to stand but cant and her front legs dont seem to work like her back legs. Shes always in the superman position while shes sleeping. I was going to speak to my vet about it tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone has seen this and knows of anything I can do for her. Or is she a late bloomer. A little back story on the pup alone, she was born outside in the snow, and she fell on rocks. Bailey was using the bathroom and the puppy just came out with her. Her soft spot is still there but the vet told us not to worry about that yet, and she has as an elongated soft palate so we can no longer supplement her. She just getting extra nursing times. When he seen her a week ago he said she is where she needs to be at 2 weeks old. He just wasnt sure if she survived due to the palate.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
That is all stuff, that is over my head. Although the "Superman," bit in young pup's sounds familiar??

·
Super Moderator
7,027 Posts
Please read the rules of the forum. Unless you have been cleared by the admin team, you can not discuss or share anything breeding related.

You can reach out to one of the admins with proof of registrations, health testing etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.