Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4yr old male

This is what the listing says....
buck needs a good home. he is great around my three yr old. he loves to play and run. very loving companion once you establish pecking order. he's fathered two litters and would be happy to get back in that saddle if needed. he will be going within a week if no inquiries...309-716-8521

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am going to get up and ask my wife at work if I can go get him.  He is free, I have been chatting with the current owner.  I am going to let my wife know that we can help him live longer because the current owner is taking him to the local pound that is a kill shelter he said.  So if taken there he would only have a few days after being there.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
hope it works out!! keeping my fingers crossed!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That just burns me up to hear something like that - they have had this dog for 3 yrs and are willing to basically just throw him away. :evil: I hope your wife allows you to go get him and give him a happy forever home - he looks like a sweet boy!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
maplesfolks\";p=\"85685 said:
did they say why they want to get rid of him? seems a bit careless.... poor guy
I was wondering the same thing. I hope they didn't just use him for a studding dog and now don't want him anymore because he is a beautiful boy!
I hope your other half lets you get this fella! Keep us posted!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I sure hope that you can rescue him.  They sound pretty callous in that ad and it make me burn.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am leaning towards they just used in for breeding and didnt make any money doing it and now dont want him.  He is currently 4 years old the owner said.  My wife is not keen to having another boxer that looks like Attila.  She wants another one that has his/her own look and personnality.  I hope someone here sees the listing or someone sees it on craigslist.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If someone on here would want him I would be able to pick him up for you and keep him until you came to pick him up from me.  I tend to find boxers locally and rehome them to good homes in my town.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
maybe your wife would let you do that at least? keep him for a bit until a new home can be found so that he doesnt go to a kill shelter? Who knows maybe once he is in your home she will decide he has a completely different personality than attila and let you keep him...but at least rehome him?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts