Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
till we pick up th pup just thougt id remind everyone maybe i can go into a coma till the day is here. it would make it so much easier. :wink:

·
Registered
159 Posts
oh, never mind. i should've read the title 5 more. sorry, pretty busy here today--Rich

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
puppysmasher\";p=\"9287 said:
oh, never mind. i should've read the title 5 more. sorry, pretty busy here today--Rich
lol got a laugh out of that one. i do it all the time on my HONDA CBR forum.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sounds like you are all ready to take that puppy home!  :wink:  Can't wait to meet the little pupper!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Can't wait to see pictures.  When does puppy breath go away? Kiah will be 9 months on Saturday; no puppy breath but not stinky either.

·
Registered
948 Posts
You're so lucky! I love puppy breath!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
omg. jessie had THE WORST puppy breath EVER!!! Even the woman at Petco was like HOLY.. that is some puppy breath! LOL!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh I cant wait to see pics of that little guy!! WELCOME to the forum by the way! I think I missed your intro :(  Sorry. WOW a memeber from Tokyo! Can I come visit? lol Ever since the newest Fast and Furious movie came out Ive wanted to go!! I know I know Im crazy lol

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
By the way my friend has a HONDA CBR! and Hubby had an 01 GSXR 1000 sadly we had to sell !!!! I think I miss it more then him!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Almost time huh? I bet you got tons of toys all ready for Hiroku...Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy when you get him home....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
actually we havnt went and got any toys, we still have some leftovers from our pitbull. but now that you mention i should go get some smaller things for the lil guy. We also need to get him a cage/kennel thing, i think ill do that today. And yes as soon as we bring him home pics will be taken and posted ASAP. LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts