Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/pet/612201648.html

5 Month old White Male boxer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-03-20, 12:15AM CDT

Ajax (Casper) is a 5month old White Male Boxer. He is very loving to everyone he meets. I need to rehome him due to my female boxer not getting along with him. He is 39lbs and has a very muscular body that you will be able to see much more as he grows. He is all white except for alittle brown dot on his left ear. He is currently up to date on his shots.
Rehoming fee: $300.00 Availability Date: 3/19/2008
What's Included: AKC Registration Papers, collar/leash, Shot Records/Rabies Tag, Bag of food

Maybe someone here is looking for a new friend

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 612201648

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
This sounds like the white male Ajax that DM_Boxers just got earlier this week....????

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
DM_Boxers......care to shed a little light on the subject????

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
DM_Boxers\";p=\"95176 said:
We are taking attila to the vet to get a new splint and also Ajax (Casper) is going to get a checkup to make sure everything is okay...hearing, sight, no worms...the whole nine yards.

yes, same dog.
I'm a little disappointed by this thread, but everyone has their reasons I suppose...

edit: between Sun Mar 16, 2008 when you started the 'Should I call in sick to get the puppy tonight?' thread, and now...hasn't really been enough time for your other dogs to get used to him. you cant give it more time?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I just clicked on the link to see if it was the same dog and it has been flagged for removal.  Do ya'll really think it's the same dog?  Geez, I hope not.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Got to be, that is so sad.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Didn't he say something about rehoming neglected dogs before in one of his posts...maybe this was his plan from the start??

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well I did a little search, and went back to Sun Mar 16, 2008 when he started the 'Should I call in sick to get the puppy tonight?' thread

meaning by march 16th he didn't have the pup yet. and by march 20th he's posting him on craigslist.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
if it is the same dog, didn't he say he got the owner to drop the price on him from $300 to $150? and now the rehoming fee is $300, please say it's not the same dog!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
guys I think it's positively the same dog. look at the email address, compared to his screen name here. the dogs name is Ajax (casper) his thread here said he name was ajax (casper)
and so on and so on.

there is very little chance it's a different dog.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
UGH...i will keep my mouth shut on this one..but all i hope is that this is a limited registration cause he mentioned AKC papers...and the dog should really be neutered before he adopts him out...ugh....

I just hope this puppy finds a wonderful home, and isnt tossed around and is with a family who really cares about him!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I have been looking at old posts and can't seem to locate it but I remember him saying that a hobby of his was getting neglected/abused dogs, bringing them back to good health, then finding them a home. In any case, four days is not a sufficient amount of time whether this is what he does or if he was planning on keeping the pup. I am dissappointed either way...and keep terrible for the little pup being shuffled around.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts