Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday's are my only day to sleep late.  Not today.  We have a california king bed so there is plenty of room, but Bruce has decided to jump up, kick me in the face by stretching, and continuosly push me off the side.  Then he looks at me like I have the nerve to take his picture this early.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are from the other day when he was too tired to play with his toys anymore.

·
Registered
412 Posts
LOL..... We vconsider 7, sleeping in these days. Damn pups are up at the butt crack of dawn.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, he was up at 5 with my fiance before she left for work.  She takes him out and he usually goes back to sleep for awhile.  Not this morning.  Since I'm up early making breakfast, he got an egg with his.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Otis was up at 7am too. Not in the bed, but nudging me in the face with his wet nose & whining.  :roll:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
everyone gets up when Bruce says so!! i cannot believe how big he is! wow!! i am used to seeing the avatar and sig pics... i LOVE his stripes!! great pics

·
Registered
693 Posts
7 a.m. I thought that was sleeping in. Donner and I could feasibly sleep until 9 or 10 but Blitzen sees things differently. :D

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I actually got to sleep past 7 this morning!  Rocky is usually up around 6:30.  So, it was a treat for me!  Bruce is such a handsome guy!  I love that first pic.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ha ha, I love it, that first pic Bruce has a look of such disgust on his face fo rinterrupting his beauty sleep.....Angel has gotten a lot better about not waking us up at O'dark thirty as we call it....I actually slept until 8 this morning..Samson has a cast iron bladder, so he never bothers us, but I guess that will all be changing in about a month huh? Already told Marq that he has to "assist" with the midnite potty breaks :lol:

Bruce is looking awesome by the way, the new food is still agreeing with him?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Mine are up by 5am too - man, I wish I could sleep in that late...

·
Registered
913 Posts
LOL..I feel for you all..Ashley has her night pattern..potty time at about 3-4..them back to bed till at least 9 am....Sigh..how did I get so lucky?? ( she LOULD sleep longer if I stayed in there with her,,but the seccond I am up..she bolts off the bed!)
I DID make a discovery though..since I am alone..I curl her into me..feet AWAY..cuz just like everyone else..she would put an eye out if I didn't!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Bruce is getting so big.  Kiah is usually up between 5:30 and 6:00 or as soon as the birds start singing.  I think Keegan would sleep late if it weren't for Kiah.

AshleysMom\";p=\"104757 said:
I DID make a discovery though..since I am alone..I curl her into me..feet AWAY..cuz just like everyone else..she would put an eye out if I didn't!
I did that with Kiah too when I want to go back to sleep after she pottied when and it was so cold outside; she is so snuggy and warm.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
samsonsmom\";p=\"104750 said:
Bruce is looking awesome by the way, the new food is still agreeing with him?

New food is still agreeing with him. I went out and picked up a 15 pound bag this morning, and if all goes well, its 30 pound bags from then on in.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
damn... i feel lucky... took dungy to the dog park yesterday for 2 hrs and took him swimming... HE LIKES TO SWIM!!!!! Im so happy i have a dog that likes water lol... Well ANYWAYS... dungy and us slept till 11 am this morning... AMAZING

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
b/c we are up at 530 all week the dogs wake me up same time on the weekends...Isis puts her "in need of pedicure" paw on my head..i open my eyes and shes about 1/2 an inch from my face looking at me hahaha...

but as soon as they go to the bathroom...if i go back to bed..they are more than happy to join..lol...

Isis is AWESOME about sleeping in her little ball around my legs all night its onyx that spreads out on his back feet in the air... :roll: he gets kicked off about 15 times a night..kitty sleeps on the big dog bed in our room haha

BRuce looks great !! hes gotten so so big and handsome WOW !!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
ha ha love the picture where he is annoyed with you lol.  
I've decided that I will not get out of bed till 8am anymore, so even when she starts making noise in her crate at 7 or so I wait till 8, so far no accidents fingers crossed lol.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
wow, i guess i should consider myself lucky! This morning i had to wake the dogs up to go out to pee at 11 30 :|

1 - 20 of 25 Posts