Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a 7 month old boxer pup that is full of energy and love. He doesn't know a stranger (guess I did a great job with socializing). He has the best little personality, and I absolutely adore him.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
LOL, congratulations and welcome aboard. And yep my Struddell (White Boxer) and my (American Band Dawg) Gunther both luv'd people, they never met a stranger she did like! :)

She was so bad?? That actually developed a "anti theft protocol for her on the front lawn (On The Lawn.) Because barring "Da Rulz's" she would happily driveror walk off with anyone!! See ya Dad, I found a new friend that I did not know I had?? :)

My Band Dawg could at least "look intimidating??" But Struddell uh No, not at all ... she pretty much always had a big goofy smile on her face.

Anyway many, many years ago ... I foolish though ... all "Breeds" liked people??? And then came Rocky ... my first ever Working Line GSD and with people ... he was not a fan?? But that's another story.

But a heads up with the Racoon, which I luv by the way. Keep an eye on him with that toy. It looks like it has hard plastic eyes?? If it does and he is a "Destroyer of Toys?? You have to be careful that he does not pluck the eyes out and swollen them!

My dogs routinely shredded stuffed toys! And distributed the guts liberally about the living room, but they never ate that crap. Just a heads up as it were, Welcome Aboard. :)

·
Registered
634 Posts
Welcome! He's precious! Two of our boys love people, and one of these is not big on other dogs. He used to like all other dogs...but he's changed and that's OK.

The puppy is still doesn't love all people, he like other dogs though.

Boxers are the best!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts