Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uhmm happy b-day to me...

WE ARE HAVING TWINS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8O CLEAR AS DAY ON THE ULTRASOUND..2 SACS !!!!!! UHMM OMG !!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Re: 8O 8O JSUT GOT BACK FROM DOC..IN SHOCK !!!!

MY friend had twins last week...

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Re: 8O 8O JSUT GOT BACK FROM DOC..IN SHOCK !!!!

OMG How exciting!!!! Congrats!!! What a wonderful birthday present!! Happy Birthday again!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, Ky, what a surprise.....What did Alvin say? Now you REALLY need to take extra special care :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Congrats and happy birthday!
I just knew it was twins when I read the title!!!! :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!!! That is so amazing! Lots of happy wishes for you and your two little ones.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Heather...i am in shock lol....but ya its a good thing lol

they run in my family and his  8O

but WOW haha it was a big shock...wasnt expecting that one haha

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I thought so when i saw two  8O  :) I just found out last week that my boss is having twins as well, and one of her friends just had twins.WOW must be the year or something!! Congrats Ky i bet you are super excited, take extra special care of yourself and keep us posted :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Willow Alvin is in heaven ..funny thing is he's been saying this over and over..like wishing it on me haha

·
Registered
236 Posts
Wow!! I had a feeling that was what it was going to say! Congratulations! What a birthday present! How is your hubby supposed to top that for a present?! :wink:

·
Registered
101 Posts
BIG CONGRATS!  THAT IS SO AWESOME!  I JUST JOINED SO I HAVE TO ASK ....HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU? TAKE IT EASY THERE GIRL, BE GOOD TO THOSE BABIES.

·
Registered
8 Posts
yahoo!  i love babies!  that is so exciting for you.  and Happy B-day what a wonderful birthday present!  Take Care!  Margo/rudie's mom

1 - 20 of 70 Posts