Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so dungy and I were at the dog park and two beautiful boxers came in.  Two male brindles one fixed and regular ears, and one beautifully cropped and un altered.  Well everything was going fine when all of a sudden the cropped and unaltered one just started attacking a cocker and had him by the throat and ear.  Me and another guy pulled him off her but he wanted her so bad.  The owner came and took him out but WOW... I know how boxers play but that was not it.

She was outside the park w/ him and he was trying to get all the dogs outside the park.  I guess it was a friend of hers boxer and she took it from him cuz he wasnt training it or keeping him under control OBVIOUSLY.  I wasnt sure if i believed her but it made sense cuz the other one in the park was super sweet and SOO beautiful and was fixed... while this one was completely opposite.  

The worse thing was is you could here the ppl talking and they were like OMG that boxer.. isnt that a boxer pointing at dungy  :twisted:  :twisted: um yes he is a boxer and he did not attack that dog... dungy was tired so i left after that anyways

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yikes Laura!! What a shame if she was really telling the truth about the lack of training he was getting, it would explain a lot...But how could they not notice his aggressivness? Hope every one was ok, including the cocker..See, things like that are what gives our breed a bad rap :(

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
samsonsmom\";p=\"115224 said:
Yikes Laura!! What a shame if she was really telling the truth about the lack of training he was getting, it would explain a lot...But how could they not notice his aggressivness? Hope every one was ok, including the cocker..See, things like that are what gives our breed a bad rap :(
With the proper training he could be a great dog.  It is so sad they spend money on how a boxer looks but not on how he acts.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was fine in the park for a little bit... dungy was super tired so he didnt feel like playing w/ anybody and when we were walking to the exit, the dog when crazy... prolly one of the most beautiful boxers i have seen... he was like a mahogany brindle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts